Illustration on the web is the best thing in the world. If you use it, it will make you cool and everyone will love you…Ok, that may not be entirely true, but an intelligent & appropriate use of illustration on your website, can certainly create an impact. The more engaging you can make your brand the better you will connect with target audience. Illustration can play a very important role in this.
Here are a few great examples of illustration on the web, used in a way that really makes the site stand out.
- Nautilus magazine - A science journal with a great spread of editorial illustration throughout the site.
- Red Lemon Club - Super cute and useful blog for creatives, most articles are illustrated in a really informative way.
- www.fixate.it - A minimal and elegant use of illustration on this agency website. the use of the SVG file format ensures it stays sharp on retina displays devices.
- www.alistapart.com - Charming ink illustrations create a great contrast with the minimal design of this informative website.
- www.numero10.ch - Punchy character illustration gives this website a great attitude and creative energy.
If you think your website or brand identity could benefit from a little sprinkle of illustration magic, then get in touch to see what Studio Mishfit can create for you.